feeling alone - need some mom friends to talk to
okay, so i am the mom of two lovely daughters one is 2 years and other is 1 month and i love them to pieces, i am also engaged to be married to their father who i also love more than anything ! BUT lately ive been feeling lonely and am getting frustrated at my loving finace for the stupidest things and i feel soo horrible after but by then the damage is done. i just want us to go back to normal and me not be so angry anymore.
there are alot of reasons why i am like this and i can list them all but mostly i think its because i dont have any of my close friends near me as they all live in Ontario and i live in Saskatchewan and dont really have a lot of "close" friends here i can actually talk to (last time i did they just told EVERYONE soo i kind of distanced myself from them in that way).
so im going to try to keep this short so you guys dont get bored and not reply .. my list of reasons of why im feeling lonely are :
1. not having any mom friends around me ( i know people who have kids around the same age but we dont really "hang out")
2. my friends and family are SOO far away :(
3. i just had my mom here for 3 weeks after i had my daughter and then my dad and step mom surprised me right after - so my house has been very quite since they all left.
4. my finace works alot ( which is good for us - i just get lonely without him)
5. im trying to plan my wedding without my bridesmaids as they are all in ontario :(
6. also all my close friends dont have kids!!
im not feeling depressed or anything just lonely and i just need some people to talk to !!! if i had someone to talk to i think that would help a lot.
thanks for reading. - i was dealing with a crying baby and a screaming toddler plus a puppy trying to eat my toddlers supper so sorry if this is all over the place and doesnt really make sense.