Speech Therapy

My son is not able to form words, and therefor doesn't speak very much at all. My husband and I looked into taking him to speech therapy, however insurance doesn't cover it and there is no way we can afford out of pocket. My MIL was telling me that California requires the state to pay for such services, but I have no idea how to even begin to do that. Does anyone have any advice on the topic? Very much appreciated!

Please Log in to reply