Daughter suffering from severe tooth pain and a high degree of sensitivity.

Hey, everyone. My child is 16 years old. She has severe tooth pain and a high degree of sensitivity. When I just examined using our clinical torch I found that one of her teeth is decayed. I took here a dentist in Toronto. He told me that my kid should undergo root canal therapy ( )as soon as possible. But my child is just sixteen years old. Is root canal therapy can be done for her? Even though she is sixteen she is feared of the dental clinic and the instruments used over there. How can I make her sit for the root canal therapy? I have heard that there is a need for crowning after root canal therapy! Which kind of crowning will be the best and most durable one?
Is there any discomfort after this treatment? Please share your knowledge!

  1. Ada1 week ago

    maryho7485 that’s a little bit worried. Our child decayed their teeth due to the sweets. They like to eat sweets at night. Then go to bed without doing brush. I will suggest you prepare her mind slowly. When she gets to prepare for clinic things will make easy. As far as the matter of therapy then I think all metal crowns will be best. They are frequently placed on morals.

  2. camillenanjala1 day ago

    For children, on the other hand, a toothache is simply an incessant pain that throbs with no relief in sight. Toothaches occur when erosion or decay penetrates the tooth’s pulp chamber, which contains nerves and minuscule blood vessels that are extremely sensitive. One of the most common reasons for toothache is diet-related, such as drinking too much soda, or eating foods that possess high sugar content, such as candy. If your child is suffering from a toothache, plain warm water (never hot or cold) with a teaspoon of table salt can help relieve the tenderness. They should rinse their mouth out with the salty water whenever they feel pain. A cold pack against the cheek may also reduce painful twinges. However, if over-the-counter pain relievers are ineffective and the ache fails to subside within 24-36 hours, get your child booked into a trusted pediatric dentistry office. Unfortunately, temporary remedies will only provide a stop-gap solution for the pain, and a trip to the dentist will be necessary. If your child has a cracked or chipped tooth, a cap or filling may be necessary, especially if it’s a permanent tooth. A children’s dentistry specialist will be able to do this for you. If an emerging tooth is found to be pushing against an existing tooth, some may have to be removed.

Please Log in to reply