Life changes! What would you do?
- I'm working full time on 3rd shift basically the only income we have
- daughter is starting kindergarden in aug (last semester of preschool hopefully a sitter in the summer)
- hubby is full time I'm school getting his masters in exercise physiology plus a 30hr a week internship plus being a personal trainer
- to be a stay at home mom and live on/close to the beach
- staying here in St. Louis close to my family and hopefully the Hubbs will be accepted into a doctoral physical therapy program and still kinda live paycheck to paycheck
- move to Waco tx away from any family and Hubbs will attend Bradley and get his doctoral physical therapy degree for free (it also means he would have to commission in the army and he is a marine so total shot to the ego)
- we both go back in the military as officers and hopefully get stationed by a beach
I'm just sick if feeling like I work my butt off and I can't get any further with my family financially, I want to give them the world! I feel like everything I make goes to bills.