What are the success rates of 2nd cycle IVF?
. Couples usually come up with reasonable questions with unexplainable answers. The chances of couples having a successful second IVF cycle depend on upon the following factors:
• Intended female partner’s age
• Quality and quantity of egg
• Quality and Quantity of Sperm
• Result of IVF ovarian stimulation
• Quality of IVF lab
• Expertise of the physician to perform Egg retrieval and efficiency in the embryo transfer process
• Quantity of eggs retrieved
• Uterine issues
• Embryo quality
• Genetic and chromosomal capabilities of embryo
If you wish to improve your chances of having a successful second IVF cycle, make sure that your concerned fertility doctor has considered the conditioned mentioned above. You can also consult another fertility specialist if you are not satisfied with the present one.